Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Salad
Brussels sprouts are in season during the colder months, so here is a quick and easy dish to take advantage of this delicious vegetable. You can prepare it as a side with your holiday meals to share with your friends and family.
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. brussels sprouts, halved and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Shaved Parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, 2 teaspoons of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper until they are combined.
- Add brussels sprouts and toss them until they are completely coated.
- Let it sit. Toss the salad occasionally for at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours before you serve it.
- Add almonds and pomegranate seeds and garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese before serving.
- It is time to enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of: Delish